We’re delighted to be teaming up with Belfast’s Bullitt Hotel to bring you an exclusive competition with the prize of a stellar hotel stay to celebrate 2018 drawing to a close and all that 2019 will bring!
One lucky winner will be able to soak up all that Belfast has to offer in the New Year with an overnight stay in one of the newest and coolest hotels in Northern Ireland right now. Right in the heart of the city with its gorgeous interiors and quirky personality, Bullitt is a game-changing addition to the city’s hospitality scene and we’ve adored it on the two occasions we’ve stayed previously.
Bullitt have kindly offered us an overnight stay for two at Bullitt Hotel, including a lavish three-course meal at Taylor & Clay, plus a breakfast bag each to your room the next morning, filled with fresh fruit, orange juice and a granola & yoghurt pot so you can laze about and enjoy breakfast in bed in front of the TV prolonging a perfectly relaxing and indulgent stay that little bit more.
Interested in buying a gift card for the hotel? More details can be found here!
We want you to enjoy this as soon as 2019 kicks off, so this prize is available for the winner to claim Sunday to Friday in January & February 2019 only, subject to availability.
To enter, it couldn’t be easier – simply fill in the form below
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is for a one night stay for two people at the Bullit Hotel, Belfast and includes dinner at Taylor & Clay Restaurant, plus a breakfast bag each.
- Competition closes 21st December at midnight Irish time. Winner will be notified by email the next day.
- Prize must be redeemed in January or February 2019.
- No cash alternative. Decision is final.
- Winner must organise their own transport to and from Belfast. Other charges incurred are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Email addresses gathered will be added to the GastroGays mailing list, as this is a mandatory requirement for entry, however recipients can unsubscribe at any time. Data captured through entry is strictly for GastroGays’ use only and won’t be passed on to either the Bulitt, the agency responsible for Bullitt or any third party.
View this post on Instagram
#Christmas ‘round the corner… Invest in a gift card for @bullittbelfast to treat that special someone to one of the best stays #Belfast (one of our favourite cities) can offer, [AD] the #BullittGiftCard can be used across the board, from the hotel stay to the restaurant and cocktail bar, so it covers all bases and sure to please all crowds! 🎄 We love it when the hotel is as much a destination as the city itself. This past few days we’ve been in one of our favourite cities, #Belfast, but barely left @bullittbelfast as we just couldn’t get enough. From the sensational @taylorandclaybelfast restaurant with its Asador Grill to @babelbelfast, the rooftop cocktail bar appointed with all manner of shrubs and seasonal libations… the interior (industrial/gritty-meets-elegant, plush Scandi) from the lobby to the rooms is so on point (we’re already kinda redesigning our house gleaming style inspiration from it if we’re honest!) We stayed here two years ago when they first opened and safe to say, it’s as much a destination as ever, right in the heart of the city! #YourBelfast #belfastfood #igersbelfast